

Besides documenting what will likely be the last time in the pool for the season, these photos capture what I hope will be the beginning of a lifetime friendship-our new neighbors have a little boy, Ben, who is only one month older than Patrick. That means they will in all likelihood share the same school, the same bus stop, and a lot of the same activities.Also, if we weren't having out-of-towners later this week, I can't say for sure whether I would have just scrubbed my kitchen floor, or finally stripped the sheets off the guest room bed from our last visitors, or decided to finally hang my second set of curtain panels (word to the wise: when ordering curtain panels, measure them BEFORE ironing-two of my four 84" panels were nowhere close to being 84" and had to be exchanged, so I have to iron AGAIN).
How great about your new neighbors! Hope the boys take to one another instantly... Enjoy your guests! xo
ReplyDelete