This will be short, because alas, we are still moving from the rental house. We should be done this weekend, but we did run across a few hiccups along the way.
Our box spring won't fit up the stairs.
My husband, the Princeton graduate, couldn't find the dishwasher detergent I left under the sink and decided to use regular Dawn dish soap instead. I think we all know how that ended. I just wish I had photos to post along with this one...
Patrick picked last night to throw up A LOT all over the carpet in his room which we just had professionally cleaned a week and a half prior. Thank heaven for the Little Green Machine. The rest of the clean-up should have been easy- just put all P's vomit-covered clothes, my clothes, his bedding etc. in the wash- except we don't have the correct electrical outlet for our dryer yet. So instead I soaked all of the soiled clothing in the bathtub then put them into a garbage bag this afternoon for transport to the rental house washer/dryer.
Still, everyday I am so grateful for our new house (and especially being spoiled by the sprinkler system that hits every flowerbed/inch of the yard in this 90 degree/no rain weather).
More pictures of our progress to come...
The place looks awesome! True to form, you all are doing a beautiful job making it your own. Fantastic job--love all the changes. Can't wait to see the next set of pics. Have fun in your new place. Blessings, :) b
ReplyDelete