Sunday, December 6, 2015

Countdown to Christmas

This year's Christmas party contained a small miracle.  All THREE of my children spoke to Santa.  Patrick even HUGGED him, and Kaya sat on his lap (Tommy still preferred Mrs. Clause).  No one cried.  And then, while I was still in shock, something else miraculous happened - they all looked at the photographer and smiled (mostly). At the same time (gasp).  Oddly, after Kaya asked for a Doc McStuffins doll, and Tommy rattled off his Lego request, Santa forgot that Patrick had not yet told him what he wanted.  Good thing the kid is persistent. Patrick also asked Santa how he ate "with that thing".




Meanwhile, Tom and I moaning and groaning about our elf.  We are only into day three of hiding the thing and I already wish it was time for him to return to Canada.




No comments:

Post a Comment