He was visiting his BFF, and when I collected him up, his friend's mom handed me a plastic baggie with the teeniest, tiniest, tooth. I was in shock- Patrick never ven told me he had a loose tooth. Apparently it came out with a bite of pizza. We put it on the nightstand next to his bed (because my kids are the lightest sleepers), and in the morning, he found this:
Then on Saturday, we packed up the crib that slept all three of our babies, and Tom drove it to my cousin's house. It will welcome her little one in August. I ordered Kaya's big girl bed, but of course, it is backordered like everything else I pick. So for now, we set up her mattress on a box spring on the floor. She did pretty well her first 48 hours. It is the first time we have been crib free in over six years.
All bittersweet...



No comments:
Post a Comment