Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

It started with Patrick spotting a Sheriff Woody costume at the store.  He has never even seen the whole movie.  By default, Tommy became Buzz - an easy sell when I threw in the inflatable jet pack.  Kaya never spoke up, so she rounded out the theme wearing the smallest Jessie costume ever.  I couldn't get Tom in a Rex or Bullseye costume.  
 

Tommy was so into his pumpkin bucket for trick or treat, he ate his entire dinner with it on his arm.

Thanks to a steady, soaking rain, I bunkered down with Kaya and passed out candy while Tom took the boys around.  We had 10 trick-or-treaters.


The boys carved their pumpkins Sunday afternoon.  This was Tommy's design (with the exception of the mouth which I added in)

 Patrick was very insistent his pumpkin be spooky, so here is his design, with a little artistic deciphering by daddy.  Art is not P's strong suit :)  His people still don't look like people, even at age 4. 

My Sheriff Woody and his best buddy, Buzz Lightyear.  To infinity (more like a few houses down the street) and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment