1. Plan something at your house, send out invites, and then get sick (along with child) two days prior which results in cancellation of event.
2. Can't find flipflops nearby so decide to venture into basement barefoot for the first time to fetch something from basement fridge. Step on stink bug. (Basement carpeting very well may have been installed in 1970's-therefore the importance of footwear)
3. Go to the store, only to discover the very next day that you now need one more important item (second humidifier for above referenced illnesses). Go back to store with sick child in tow.
4. Sick child sleeps less, not more. Sick Grown-up needs to sleep more.
On a positive note, as I changed Patrick's diaper yesterday, I glanced out his window only to see three young deer curled up under a tree in our backyard while it drizzled. We have been seeing them more and more.
I hope P and I kick these colds soon enough. Not sure which of us is more miserable.
No comments:
Post a Comment