Friday, March 5, 2010

I have missed all four of our followers

The Big Snow, February 2010







Dear Loyal Blog Followers (all four of you),

I apologize for the unexplained absence- over the course of several months, our computer had been plotting it's own death and making my blog attempts an exercise in hair pulling and cursing. I finally laid my foot down and held the blog hostage until I received a new laptop. My plan has worked!

Let's see-what have you all missed since the last posting?
Snow.
More Snow.
Even More Snow.
Some Thawing.
More Snow.
And Today-SUNSHINE!

I really do feel like we have been hibernating the entire month of February. We did join all of the other crazies who decided to drive in the great blizzard of 2010 and headed to Seven Springs so Tom could get in some unbelievable skiing the weekend the storm first dumped a gazillion inches. If you check out the shot of Patrick facing the patio door you can see the snow line in the background. I also uneventfully turned #33 mid-month. Not doing so well with my calorie counting, but hopeful that we can start walking outside soon.
My dad had knee replacement surgery on February 8th and has been keeping my sister and I busy to say the least. I think he is healing up fairly well and I am grateful the surgery went smoothly.
And coming up? Patrick and I head to Charlotte, NC to visit our dear friends Elizabeth and Matt, and then at the end of the month, a much needed vacation (yes, with baby) to Palm Beach, FL!

It's good to be back...

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Glad you all are surviving the snow... Blessings on all your upcoming adventures!! xo

    ReplyDelete