Friday, January 8, 2010

SANTABELLY

That's my username on caloriecounter.com, and for good reason. It really does shake like a bowl full of jelly. I haven't had to diet since I gained the freshman 20, but I decided to give the calorie counting a shot to try and lose the stubborn last 25 lbs from my pregnancy. I have completed day 4, and am proud to say I stayed under my recommended calories for each day. Now I just need to get better about excercising.

Wish me luck! This weekend I will attempt to take a "before" shot and will post, mostly for the embarrasment factor in hopes that it keeps me motivated.

2 comments:

  1. Carol, you still look great! Wish I were there so we could motivate one another on the exercise front! And thanks for the card--you are too sweet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have faith in you!! you can do it!! the weather is perfect in ms today!! 67 degrees! wish y'all were still here! nobody to hang out with me outside :(

    ReplyDelete